This is a guide that hopes to give the basic info most people want to know about the security of their phones, and when to download, and when not to download applications.
It's my hope that this will help people make more informed decisions and be safe about their application usage, privacy, and data. It is my firm belief that Android is a fundamentally safe platform and that with some common sense, diligence and the right knowledge, users can rest assured and enjoy their devices more thoroughly.
• Explains permissions and why they matter
• Search for permissions
• See which apps have requested a specific permission
• List apps by number of permissions requested
• Sort by permission importance/risk/request count
• Show/hide system apps and unknown permissions
• Bookmark permissions to revisit later
from 38 reviews