Prayers for Hope and Comfort offers readers solace, comfort, and hope, drawing from the wisdom of every era, every major faith and tradition, and the important voices of those who have lived through such experiences themselves. The book contains selections from some of the world’s most profound poets and thinkers: David Whyte, Eckhart Tolle, Sister Joan Chittister, and Martin Luther King, Jr. as well as traditional prayers and verses from every time and place.
This collection of universal prayers from all of the major world religions was created to help anyone to find hope and comfort in life. Reflect on your tears, defeat your obstacles, transform fires into music, and let prayer compel you to take positive action.
- Clean, easy to use interaction and navigation
- Browse content or search by keyword for specific information
- Adjustable text sizing for easy reading
- Create flashcards of your favorites for easy reference and sharing
- Share with friends and family via social media and email
Find strength and support for yourself and your loved ones in times of hardship with this collection of prayers from different religions.