*** Everything You Need to Know About Having A Baby ***
Dear Mom To Be,
Whether you are trying to get pregnant or are already expecting you no doubt have dozens of questions that you would like to have answered.
Written by a medical professional, "Pregnancy From A to Z" is just what the doctor ordered to answer all your questions. In fact, it probably has answers to questions you havenÆt even asked yet!
In the Beginning!
"Pregnancy From A to Z" not only discusses the entire aspects of pregnancy, it also sheds light on what you should do before becoming pregnant to insure a healthy and happy child.
WhatÆs more is a full chapter discussion about increasing the odds for having a boy or a girl! No guarantees of course, but there are things you can do to sway the odds in your favor.
What we hope you will learn is how to be prepared for what is to come as your pregnancy progresses. Why should you read "Pregnancy From A to Z?"
Because of the author!
Not only is the author a medical doctor specializing in women and childrenÆs health issues, she is also a wife and mother. And as if that werenÆt enough, in addition to traditional medicine she explores the alternative methods as well and incorporates a holistic approach to her practice.
As you can see in the following list "Pregnancy From A to Z" covers it all:
* Symptoms of early pregnancy
* Diagnosis of pregnancy
* Calculation of delivery date
* Development of pregnancy: what happens to your baby inside the womb on different pregnancy stages
* What happens to your body as pregnancy progresses
* What to avoid during pregnancy
* Which medication to use
* Effect of smoking, alcohol and illegal drugs on fetus
* Sex during pregnancy
* Bleeding during early and late pregnancy
* Morning sickness: what can be done to help
* Risk factors for baby, abnormalities; when some investigations need to be done (like US and/or amniocentesis)
* The use of anti-D in pregnancy
* Group Streptococcus (GBS) in pregnancy
* Diet during pregnancy
* Childbirth explanation û normal labor, Caesarean section
* Anesthetics used for childbirth
* Evaluation of newborn û Apgar score- what does it mean?
* Two to tango: fatherÆs role during pregnancy
* Birth choices. Water birth
* What is ectopic pregnancy (risk, future chances for normal pregnancy)?
All this and more await you in "Pregnancy From A to Z" a definite must have to answer all those burning questions about becoming pregnant.
Who better to teach you than a medical professional who is also a wife and mother?
Grab your copy now for yourself or as the ultimate gift to a friend or loved one.
We truly hope you see the potential here, and realize how important this offer is!
Please enojoy the preview and upgrade to full version with commercial free.
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
* Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
* Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
* Click page to show/hide navigator.
* Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
* Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
* Press and slide corner to flip page.
* On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
* Please wait for a while for page to focus.
from 46 reviews