Reference Resource puts all the academic power of the dictionary, thesaurus and encyclopedia in one easy-to-use app!
Keep your references straight with Reference Resource FREE!
☆☆ -- Features -- ☆☆
• Word, Quote and Article of the Day
• Voice Search
• Share and Save
☆☆ -- Benefits -- ☆☆
• Complete English language dictionary: Get all the word meanings and spellings you need. Words and definitions are only a quick search away.
• Find the right word – FAST: Look up lists of synonyms and antonyms in an instant.
• Free Encyclopedia: No need for reference books and fact books. The articles and information available cover World History, Social Studies, Medicine, Science, Business and many more school subjects.
• Academic Daily Dose: Just one screen gives you the Word of the Day, the Quote of the Day and the Article of the Day.
• Voice Search: Look up information without typing. It’s perfect for those times when you can’t remember how to spell a word.
• Personal Favorites List: Save all the words, definitions and articles you plan to use frequently in one place.
• Sharing: Tap the share button to send your finds such as encyclopedia articles and the word of the day, to your friends and classmates on Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.
☆☆ -- Why Install Today? -- ☆☆
Because that research paper isn’t going to write itself! Install Reference Resource FREE today and instantly get all the answers you need, whenever you need them.
Why bother with separate dictionary and Wikipedia apps on your phone or tablet?
Professionals on the go will appreciate the sleek, compact design. Plus, it's great for students in college, high school, middle school or elementary school.
That History homework, Social Studies assignment and English paper can get done faster than ever with no need to switch apps.
Please rate our all-in-one encyclopedia, thesaurus and dictionary app in the Google Play store. Your app experience is important to us. If you encounter any problems or issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a direct response.