*** Refinish - Don't Replace! ***
Picture this. You're finally getting around to cleaning out your garage or attic. Buried under years of dust and debris you run across that old wooden table that served you well as a desk years ago in your college dorm room.
Complete with gouges, scratches, dings and dents it brings back memories of good friends and good times. If it weren't in such bad shape, it would look great in the family room. Well, now there is no reason why you can't do just that!
"Refinishing Your Wood Furniture" will take you by the hand and lead you step by easy step toward turning that old eyesore into a work of art that you can display proudly!
You won't find a more fulfilling hobby. Heck, you may find that you enjoy it so much that you can make a part-time vocation out of an avocation.
Worried about having no experience? Doesn't matter. "Refinishing Your Wood Furniture" has 98 jam-packed pages that anyone can follow and turn out beautifully refinished furniture.
Here's a sample of what you will learn:
* How to select good candidates for refinishing
* What are the steps to properly refinishing
* Preparation for refinishing
* Material and supplies required
* Prepping your project
* How to clean and test your materials
* Steps to strip old finish
* What tools are needed to strip your project
* How to make simple repairs
* The importance of sanding
* Selecting finishing materials
* How to set up your work space
* Specifics of safety
* Detailed section on stripping different types of materials
* Sanding or stripping
* Working with veneers
* How to preserve wood grains
* Repairing cracks, holes, nicks and chips
* What about staining
* How to stain your project
* Do you need a sealer
* Repairing wood surfaces
* Using varnish
* Steps to taking care of your wood furniture
Nothing is more satisfying than working with your own hands, especially when the finished product is beautiful.
In just a few minutes you can have your very own copy of "Refinishing Your Wood Furniture" and be ready to tackle that project that's been buried in the basement or the attic.
Sure, you could take it to a professional refinisher, but why do that when you can now learn how to do it yourself.
Don't wait, grab your copy right now and be ready to create treasures out of your trash this weekend! Your own copy of "Refinishing Your Wood Furniture" will get you there!
We truly hope you see the potential here, and realize how important this offer is!
Please enojoy the preview and upgrade to full version with commercial free.
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
* Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
* Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
* Click page to show/hide navigator.
* Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
* Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
* Press and slide corner to flip page.
* On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
* Please wait for a while for page to focus.
Tags: refinish antique furniture , wood furniture