Right to Information Act, 2005; is now available on your Android Smartphones and Tablets. This e-book application is one of its kind, a must have application useful for every Banker, Businessmen, Individuals, Advocates, Law Students and others.
Read this book completely in the offline mode no internet connection required for this app. This app is totally ad free so no more annoying ads to disturb you.
- No internet connection required.
- No annoying ads.
- Contains all Sections.
- Divided into Section Lists.
- Neat Presentation in the form of Heading and Description on each screen.
- Pinch Tap zoom support. Zoom the pages as you like to read more comfortably.
- Aesthetic Reading Experience.
- A good way to learn about Negotiable Instruments.
- Many more features!
Part 1- RTI Act:
Chapter 1. Preliminary
Chapter 2. RTI and Obligations of Public Authorities
Chapter 3. Central Information Commission
Chapter 4. State Information Commission
Chapter 5. Powers and functions of Information Officer
Chapter 6. Miscellaneous
Chapter 7. Schedules
1. RTI Introduction
2. RTI State Level Laws
3. RTI Movement
4. Scope of RTI
6. RTI Process
Tags: the right to information act 2005 , rti act application code , ebooks on right to information act 2005