100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
With skoob, you can now enjoy great books anytime, anywhere at up to 20% cheaper than hardcopy versions on more than one device.
Are you interested in an eBook but would like to find out more before purchasing? Take a sneak peek on skoob and read FREE PREVIEWS on ALL eBooks, including new releases and international bestsellers.
Here’s how to get started
Step 1 – Download and Sign up: Simply download the skoob app and register an account.
Step 2 - Start browsing and add your favourite eBooks in the app.
Full list of new features:
* New eReader - faster; improvements to presentation; serif/sans serif text selection; text justification; portrait or landscape view
* Faster eReader loading: Open skoob and start reading immediately from your last saved bookmark
* Your bookshelf on-demand: control what books you download and when - this feature frees up your device memory if you have lots of titles in your bookshelf
* Book management - context menu; view details on title
* Bookshelf management - bookshelf list/grid view; show only books on device/all books in skoob cloud-account; sort by last read, title, author, purchase date
* UI improvements - menu design; optimised mobile/tablet view (landscape, portrait)
* More robust download handling; download status reporting; error reporting
* Annotations & Highlight – Cloud synchronization for highlighted texts and notes across devices (Note: annotations in free samples cannot be transferred to purchased book.)
We’d love to hear from you! Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: skoob apk, skoob singapore, skoob singtel, skoob, singtel amped 20 apk, skoob singapore ebook, skoob cloud, hector and the search for happiness, where to get skoob apk, skoob free ebook phone.
• Dictionary - look up words in the eReader
• Easy to find the app - auto-bookmark for current page featured in the Android notification bar
• UI enhancements in app; bookshelf management control (On Device & Cloud views of your bookshelf)
• Bug fixes and performance improvements