100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
With skoob, you can now enjoy great books anytime, anywhere at up to 20% cheaper than hardcopy versions on more than one device.
Are you interested in an eBook but would like to find out more before purchasing? Take a sneak peek on skoob and read FREE PREVIEWS on ALL eBooks, including new releases and international bestsellers.
Here’s how to get started
Step 1 – Download and Sign up: Simply download the skoob app and register an account.
Step 2 - Start browsing and add your favourite eBooks in the app.
Full list of new features:
* New eReader - faster; improvements to presentation; serif/sans serif text selection; text justification; portrait or landscape view
* Faster eReader loading: Open skoob and start reading immediately from your last saved bookmark
* Your bookshelf on-demand: control what books you download and when - this feature frees up your device memory if you have lots of titles in your bookshelf
* Book management - context menu; view details on title
* Bookshelf management - bookshelf list/grid view; show only books on device/all books in skoob cloud-account; sort by last read, title, author, purchase date
* UI improvements - menu design; optimised mobile/tablet view (landscape, portrait)
* More robust download handling; download status reporting; error reporting
* Annotations & Highlight – Cloud synchronization for highlighted texts and notes across devices (Note: annotations in free samples cannot be transferred to purchased book.)
We’d love to hear from you! Write to us at email@example.com
Tags: skoob for android, where is the library in skoob for android app.
Recently changed in this version:
• Dictionary - look up words in the eReader
• Easy to find the app - auto-bookmark for current page featured in the Android notification bar
• UI enhancements in app; bookshelf management control (On Device & Cloud views of your bookshelf)
• Bug fixes and performance improvements