The Social Security Disability Lawyer App provides you with helpful resources and easy access to tools that can help you resolve issues that may occur when attempting to obtain the proper Social Security Disability.
- Social Security Disability Center
- One Touch Access to call the Police, and locate the nearest Emergency Center
- Find a Social Security Disability Center around you
- View Nearby Pharmacies
- Medical Expense Log - keep track of any expenses that accrued from medical bills, pharmacy bills, care and services and lost wages
- Social Security Disability Form to report when you have been rejected SSD
- Ability Capture photos and submit in the Social Security Disability Form
- *Audio Recording from the device to capture sound to include with your Social Security Disability form
- View Social Media feeds right in your App
- Plenty of helpful resources that will keep you well-informed on different types of injuries and accidents
- Contact and Location Information to a law firm that specializes in social security disability cases
Our law firm has a strong footing in communities throughout Louisiana. For example, we are proud supporters of Louisiana State University, Southeastern University, Nicholls University, and Southern University. In addition, Louisiana State University Law School has officially named their auditorium, "The McKernan Law Auditorium." We have collaborated with other local lawyers to establish a scholarship at the Southern University Law Center.
Our firm is guided by strong beliefs that affect and determine how we represent our clients. The strength of our convictions makes us an invaluable ally in any case involving a motorcycle wreck, head-on-collision, fatal accident or other auto accident.
Download our App to get Gordon McKernan and the McKernan Law Firm on your side. We offer free initial consultations and are available when you need us, 24 hours a day.
*Audio Recording requires a device with a microphone, or a headset with a built-in microphone
Tags: social security , security lawyer
from 11 reviews