*** Decipher the Headlines and Beat the "Bailouts" ***
It's all around us. You can't hide from it. It invades every corner of our lives. Turn on the radio and it's all over the airwaves. Click on the TV and watch the "talking heads" telling you all about what you already know!
All we hear is gloom and doom. People are losing their jobs. Retirement funds are being decimated. The dollar is shrinking. The seriousness of our financial crisis can't be emphasized enough.
Is it possible for you to make it through these troubling times without total devastation? Yes, it is and we'll address that in a moment.
Before we do, however, it's critical to understand how we got here in the first place. It is very difficult to work your way out of a bad situation unless you know what it took to arrive there.
The only way to do that is to analyze the problem and take the necessary action to insure a reversal of our personal circumstances. Understanding what has happened and why is the first step.
"Surviving the Debt Crisis" has everything you need to understand what has happened and provides an objective analysis of how our economy has plummeted to such an all time low.
Learning about the structure of the economy in the U.S. is key to understanding the government debt. "Surviving the Debt Crisis" presents a thought provoking look at the factors that contributed to our current crisis.
Understanding the components of the so-called $700B Bailout is imperative for all Americans to learn. It's crucial that you understand what this means to you personally. And yes, we all have a personal stake in this mess.
So what's next?
There is so much to grasp before you can begin to understand how to protect yourself from further devastation. Questions you need to ask yourself are:
• Is your money still safe in the bank?
• What happens if the bank fails?
• What are the after-effects of the bailout?
• How can you secure your financial situation?
• Can you keep your risks minimal?
We can get through this. But sitting back and waiting for the government to resolve the situation isn't the way to survive. You need to take control of your own personal situation and learn what to do to survive.
Pay particular attention to the chapter entitled "Protecting Your Money During and After an Economic Crisis." These are 45 tips outlining steps you can take to surviving the current and any future downturns.
Grab your copy of "Surviving the Debt Crisis" today. It's critical to your financial well being in today tumultuous times.
We truly hope you see the potential here, and realize how important this offer is!
Please enojoy the preview and upgrade to full version with commercial free.
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
• Double click page to toggle the screen size.
• Zoom in/out by two fingers touching oppositely.
• Click page to show/hide navigator.
• Click page thumbnail image to jump to the page.
• Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
• Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
• Click <== or ==> button to flip page.
• Press and slide corner to flip page.
• On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
• Please wait for a while for page to focus.
from 1 reviews