Mondadori Langenscheidt Dizionario Global Italiano-Tedesco/ Tedesco-Italiano is one of four remarkable dictionaries from Mondadori Group, one of the top publishing companies in Europe and number one in Italy. Mondadori dictionaries are excellent choice for travel, beginners and every day use.
• Around 34,000 entries (140,000 headwords, expressions and translations)
• Translates from and into Italian (Italian<->German)
• Up-to-date vocabulary
• Information on grammar and spelling variants
• For everyday use, business and travel
• German-Italian dictionary contains over 18,000 entries.
• Italian-German dictionary contains over 15,000 entries.
• Italian sound module contains over 19,000 pronunciations by native speakers.
• German sound module contains 20,000 pronunciations by native speakers.
Convenient search methods allow you to find any word in a number of different ways.
∙ Headword search
∙ NEW! Full text search
∙ NEW! Search for anagrams (e.g. bat-tab)
∙ NEW! Search within entries to narrow down and quickly navigate larger entries
∙ Wildcard search to find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling
∙ Similar words search in case of misspelling
Translate and input features
• NEW! Full text search feature allows you to look up words more efficiently throughout the whole dictionary content, including headwords and usage examples.
• Three integrated input methods make dictionary use more convenient than ever. Enter the word in your own handwriting with Paragon’s PenReader handwriting recognition software, search by voice using Google Voice recognition service (Available for OS 2.2 and higher) or take a picture of the text and translate it with Google Goggles.
• Easy copy-and-paste functions allow unknown words or phrases to be copied from an active application like the web browser or email to the clipboard, and automatically translated by switching back to the Mondadori-App.
• German morphology modules help to translate words in any grammatical form.
• NEW! Translate unknown words or phrases from any application like the web browser or email using the Share button. The feature allows you to send copied text to a dictionary directly and get translation in one click! (Available for OS 4.0 and higher).
• The dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results.
• German and Italian audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
• NEW! Favorites - to quickly access frequently searched words.
• Word of the day widget.
• NEW! Improved interface design with easy-to-access navigation and search field makes dictionary use simple.
• NEW! Lightning-fast new engine allows dictionary entries to open as soon as you click with no delays.
• Dictionary installation on SD card (Available for OS 2.2 and higher).
• Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort.
• Hyperlinks between related articles and directions.
• Search History feature shows the last 100 words looked up.
• No Internet connection required.
About Mondadori Group
The Mondadori Group is one of the top publishing companies in Europe. It is Italy’s biggest book and magazine publisher and the third largest in the consumer magazine segment in France. Mondadori’s activities also include advertising, digital, radio, retailing and direct marketing.