The official TEDxDeadSea app features everything you need to keep up with this exciting conference including an innovative dashboard with real-time schedule and Twitter feed.
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDxDeadSea is proud to present its first event, “Education, Creativity & Entrepreneurship”, a full-day of inspirational and stimulating talks from leading entrepreneurs, creative minds as well as champions of Education and Empowerment of Women, from Jordan, the Middle East and the rest of the world.
TEDxDeadSea is taking place at the King Hussein Bin Talal Convention Center (KHBTCC) Managed by Hilton at the Dead Sea in Jordan on April 30th, 2011.
- real-time display of schedule - view to watch the talks after the event
- real-time display of #TEDxDeadSea's Twitter stream - swipe to view earlier or later tweets or tap to reveal reply/retweet/follow menu
- 'A Call to Action' - during a #TEDxDeadSea talk, you can tap 'Join' to be added to a Twitter List made specifically for that talk so you can connect later with other interested parties (you must be logged into Twitter to see this)
- scroll to view all the latest #TEDxDeadSea tweets (you must be logged into Twitter to see this) - pull to refresh the #TEDxDeadSea Twitter stream .
- tap on a tweet to reveal the Reply/Retweet/Follow menu -hashtag #TEDxDeadSea
- Scroll to view the full conference schedule
- tap on a talk to reveal details and tap again to close the details pane
- Stay up to date with the latest news of TEDxDeadSea event.
ABOUT THE APP
Spring Technologies is proud to be the 'Mobile Apps Partner' for TEDxDead Sea. www.hellospring.net
from 4 reviews