The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain is an 1876 novel about a young boy growing up along the Mississippi River. The story is set in the fictional town of St. Petersburg, inspired by Hannibal, Missouri, where Twain lived.
Tom Sawyer lived with his Aunt Polly and his half-brother, Sid. Tom dirties his clothes in a fight and is made to whitewash the fence the next day, as punishment. He cleverly persuades his friends to trade him small treasures for the privilege of doing his work. In Sunday school, Tom does not manage to get a Bible because Mr. Walters knew he was trading tickets.
1. Day/Night mode - tap 'M'
2. Day (black on white), Night (white on black)
3. Change font typeface - tap 'F'
4. Change font size - tap '-' or '+'
5. Auto bookmarks the last read position.
6. Toggle title bar between full and simple - tap '*'
7. Move to previous and next chapter
8. Bookmarks last read position in each chapter and book
9. Enable full screen mode from MENU
10.Tap 'Go to Last Read Postion' button
from 2 reviews