First Aid Manual developed as a joint effort by the US Army, Navy, and Air Force.
Published in 2002, FM 4-25.11 (FM 21-11) NTRP 4-02.1 AFMAN 44-163(I), this app allows service members easy access to this must-have guide in order to learn about live-saving medical techniques.
Table of Contents:
1. FUNDAMENTAL CRITERIA FOR FIRST AID
2. BASIC MEASURES FOR FIRST AID
3. FIRST AID FOR SPECIFIC INJURIES
4. FIRST AID FOR FRACTURES
5. FIRST AID FOR CLIMATIC INJURIES
6. FIRST AID FOR BITES AND STINGS
7. FIRST AID IN A NUCLEAR, BIOLOGICAL, AND CHEMICAL ENVIRONMENT
8. FIRST AID FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL REACTIONS
Appendix A. FIRST AID CASE AND KITS, DRESSINGS, AND BANDAGES
Appendix B. RESCUE AND TRANSPORTATION PROCEDURES
Also includes a glossary/reference for both common and uncommon medical terms and procedures.
Tags: military first aid , military first aid manual , guide in military terms , us army first aid exam , us army first aid manual , first aid procedures , military first aid for chemical pictures , a good first aid reference manual , first aid
from 2 reviews