World Academy Online is a complete MBA learning resource for the mobile business education. This application is developed by the market leader INTERSOG based on the work and in tight cooperation with Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Shim received his M.B.A. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of California at Berkeley (Haas School of Business).
Prof. Shim has been a consultant to commercial and nonprofit organizations over 35 years and has been published by CCH, Wiley, McGraw-Hill, Barron's, Thomson-Reuters, Prentice-Hall, Penguin, American Management Association (Amacom), and the AICPA.
30 of his books have been translated into foreign languages such as Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Croatian, Japanese, Italian, Thai, Korean, Turkish, and Polish.
Courses range from introductory surveys of general professional concepts, to more advanced courses focusing on applied concepts specific to business, management, or finance. Furthermore each course includes a complete course text as well as study aides.
● Сourse text divided by chapters
● All-encompassing term and concept reference options
● Interactive flashcards for subject review
● Comprehensive chapter-level tests
● Explanations of right and wrong answers
● Possibility to make bookmarks
Full courses available through in-app purchase:
• Financial Concepts And Tools For Managers
• Managing For Competitive Advantage
• The Pocket MBA: Concepts And Strategies
• Managing The Marketing Process Course
• Information Systems And Technology For Managers
• Analyzing Cost Data For Management Course
• Applied Operations Management: Manufacturing And Services
• Strategy Management: Concepts And Tools
• How To Organize And Run A Small Business
• Sales Management
• Effective Business Communications
• Managing And Improving Your Cash Flow
• Economic Analysis For Business And Strategy Decisions
• Basic Business Essentials: Concepts And Tools
• Legal Environments Of Business
• Understanding And Managing Organizational Behavior
• Business Math
• Revenue Recognition: Rules & Standards
• Pocket CFO
• Modern Supervision
• Profiting From Financial Statement
• Accounting For Management: Concepts And Tools
• The Sarbanes-Oxley Act And Corporate Governance
• Cost Management: Accounting And Control
• Internal Controls And Fraud Prevention
• 101 Financial Solutions
• Accounting & Finance Course
• Accountant’s Guide To Financial Management
• Financial Management Of Multinational Corporations
• Pocket Financial Consultant
• Analyzing Annual Corporate Reports
• Financial Essentials For Not-For-Profit Managers
• A Complete Guide To Investing
• Financial Valuations
• Financial Forecasting
• Real Estate Financing And Investing
• Real Estate: Accounting And Mathematics
• E-Commerce: Applications For Cyberspace Technology
• Personal Financial Planning
• Understanding The Economy.
Price per one course - $3.99.