Write Stories People w/to Read
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Vertex Mind LLC
Truth is, we actually have many stories filtered through our life experiences. When was the last time you were visiting with friends and family? Did you play the "remember when" game?
That's where we recount a special moment in time that was funny or poignant or one that brings back fond memories of a loved one no longer with us.
The potential for writing is all around us. It visits us throughout our days and haunts us in our dreams. Sadly, most of us never follow through and put those stories to pen and paper; or, in the modern vernacular tapped out the keys.
It's really sad when you think about it. All those special moments that are never shared with others are locked away in the darkness of your thoughts never shared with others.
Such a waste.
Why is it that we never take that first step and dare to preserve our thoughts for others to read? Usually it's fear. But fear can be overcome. So what other reasons exist to hold us back?
We have the stories. We overcome the fear. Here comes the boogeyman. Lack of knowledge. Aha! There you have it!
So What's next?
If lack of knowledge is all that's holding you back, then your excuses are over! Really. Why? Because now you have access to a step-by-step guide that will teach you everything you need to know to begin writing your own short stories.
Not only will you know how to jump start the writing, you will be shown:
• How to create and use an outline.
• How to find the right ending
• Learn how to research.
• Selecting a point of view.
• Bringing your characters to life.
Then comes the technical stuff.
• Learn how to edit your work.
• Market Research - find out how to find the best markets.
• Discover the ins and outs of submitting your stories.
• Details about how to format your story.
• Learn how to prepare the cover letter as well as title page.
Listen, the bottom line is for a few bucks you can learn everything you need to know about unleashing those wonderful stories bottled up inside you.
Take a chance. Columbus did. Look where it got him! Don't let another day go by without at least exploring your options. You'll never know unless you at least give it a shot.
Learn how to "Write Stories People Want to Read!"
We truly hope you see the potential here, and realize how important this offer is!
Please enojoy the preview and upgrade to full version with commercial free.
============= Reader Instruction =====================
• Double click page to toggle the screen size.
• Click page to show/hide navigator.
• Click page thumbnail image to jump to the page.
• Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
• Click |<== or ==>| button to flip page.
• Press and slide corner to flip page.
• Please wait for a while for page to focus.
Tags: write stories, pictures of people writing, write writing people, write by people, picture stories for writing, writing stories, stories for writing, stories people write.
Minor issues fixed.
Upgraded to the latest eReader.