*** Your Source for Raising Healthy Ducks! ***
Have you ever given any thought to raising ducks? Many urban families have begun raising chickens in the back yard but have by-passed adding ducks to the mix.
There seems to be an impression that ducks are more difficult to keep than chickens. While we aren't sure how that myth came to be we can debunk it.
Ducks are every bit as simple to raise as chickens. And, have you ever had a fresh egg? We mean a really fresh egg, one that is still warm from the duck! Duck eggs are also usually larger than chicken eggs.
Eating a fresh duck egg is an experience everyone should enjoy. A fresh egg looks like it was fried in one of those metal rings because it doesn't spread across the pan. They are generally more colorful as well with a yolk so bright it almost sits up and salutes you.
The only way to get them this fresh is to grow your own. With more folks than ever concentrating on that philosophy of self-sufficiency raising your own ducks for eggs and meat is a solid course of action.
And, if you are one of those people who do your own vegetable gardening ducks can be a real asset. They eat harmful insects that try to infiltrate your garden without having to resort to harsh chemical pesticides.
Ducks do not need much space and little maintenance. Were you born on a farm or a ranch? Most suburbanites haven't either. All you need is a little bit of guidance. Where do you get that kind of knowledge? Well, if you are serious, our handy little guide called "Your Duck Keeping Guide" is written just for you.
some of the best parts are . . .
* You donÆt need any special animal husbandry experience. ItÆs very easy to read and understand.
* It doesnÆt require much time to get the basics you need û You can start planning as soon as youÆve read the guide.
* Cost is minimal û Once youÆve discovered what you need to get started youÆll find itÆs a real bargain!
It has everything you need to know in order to begin raising your own ducks:
What your community will and won't allow
Finding out how your neighbors may react
How to house the ducks
What to feed your ducks
And much more!
You know that you are acquiring knowledge that can reap benefits for years. We guarantee it! Start now! Click the link below for your copy. YouÆll be glad you did.
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
* Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
* Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
* Click page to show/hide navigator.
* Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
* Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
* Press and slide corner to flip page.
* On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
* Please wait for a while for page to focus.