With the ASDA Android app, you can:
- Shop the full grocery range available on our desktop website
- Access ASDA Price Guarantee (APG)
- Build your Store Shopping List on your computer, phone or tablet; your lists are synced across all your devices
- Add items to shopping lists from your Favourites; add items directly to the trolley from your shopping list for home delivery or collect at selected stores with Click & Collect
- Browse the app as a guest; no need to create an ASDA Home Shopping login
- Start your shop from your Favourites and quickly add those items to your trolley
- Browse special offers; tap the red Multisave flags to view all items included in the offer
- Find and learn about items using voice search, barcode scanner and QR code scanner
- Sort items by price; filter by type or by your favourite brand
- Book a delivery time slot; easily amend your slot up until 10pm the day before your delivery and set a calendar
appointment to remind you of your delivery date/time
- Order groceries online and collect at selected stores with Click & Collect
- Top up your ASDA delivery order while on the go; amend (or cancel) your order
- View ASDA’s petrol price at your nearest petrol station
- Find your nearest ASDA store, view opening hours and get directions
- Store the app on your SD card
- Take pictures and videos: used only for the barcode scanner
- GPS location: used only for finding store locations
- Internet access & network state: an internet connection is required to use this app
Permissions for our Halloween campaign:
- “Wake lock” will prevent your screen from turning off while you’re using the app
- “Vibrate” will allow your phone to vibrate when you scan items
- "Read/write to SD card" allows us to share photos and videos from our Halloween Hunt with you
- "Find accounts" for push notifications
ASDA Price Guarantee
The ASDA Price Guarantee looks at the prices of around 17,500 like-for-like branded and own label grocery
products at ` with Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrison’s and Waitrose. (APG) powered by the independent price checker mysupermarket.co.uk <http://mysupermarket.co.uk/> Just three simple steps for you to
1. Do your ASDA in-store grocery shop as normal, remembering to keep your receipt. You need to buy at least 8
different items, of which at least 1 should be comparable.
2. Check the ASDA Price Guarantee on the App after 6am the next morning to see what the comparable items in your grocery shopping would have cost at other supermarkets.
3. If we're not 10% cheaper than Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Waitrose on your comparable grocery shopping,
we'll give you the difference. Guaranteed! Just present your voucher and original receipt at the checkout. We'll then take this amount off your bill.
Please note: You will need an ASDA receipt with at least 8 different items, of which 1 must be comparable. For
online grocery orders, you simply need to enter your email address and password. Please refer to http://www.asda.com/priceguarantee for the full Terms and Conditions.
Experiencing issues or crashes?
Try turning your phone off and back on again. Or, try signing out and back in to your account. These actions often
fix most issues. If you're still experiencing problems, go to http://your.asda.com/contact-us where you'll find help and support.
Tags: asda scanners, shopping list asda groceries, asda grocery website mini shops.
– No more paper shopping lists! Build your shopping list on your computer, phone or tablet and have access to your shopping list from all of your devices, simply login with your Asda Groceries account
– Add items to shopping lists from your Favourites, add items directly to your trolley from the shopping list for home delivery or collect at selected stores with Click & Collect
– Don't forget the birthday cake! – Use your shopping list in-store and tick items off as you go