Celebrate Easter with ASDA! Announcing our Easter Egg Hunt - visit one of our stores on the 23rd of March or pick up a copy of Asda Magazine's April edition and use the app to meet the 3D Easter Bunny and join in our Easter Egg Hunt!
To participate in our Easter Egg Hunt, you'll need a phone or a tablet with a high-resolution camera. If your device can't download the game, don't worry! Simply head over to your local Asda on the 23rd of March where our colleagues will have devices on hand so you can join in the fun!
With the ASDA Android app, you can:
- Shop the full grocery range available on our desktop website
- Access ASDA Price Guarantee (APG)
- Browse the app as a guest; no need to create an ASDA Home Shopping login
- Start your shop from your Favourites and quickly add those items to your trolley
- Browse special offers; tap the red Multisave flags to view all items included in the offer
- Find and learn about items using voice search, barcode scanner and QR code scanner
- Sort items by price; filter by type or by your favourite brand
- Book a delivery time slot; easily amend your slot up until 10pm the day before your delivery and set a calendar appointment to remind you of your delivery date/time
- Order groceries online and collect at selected stores with Click & Collect
- Top up your ASDA delivery order while on the go; amend (or cancel) your order
- View ASDA’s petrol price at your nearest petrol station
- Find your nearest ASDA store, view opening hours and get directions
- Store the app on your SD card
- Take pictures and videos: used only for the barcode scanner
- GPS location: used only for finding stores
- Internet access & network state: an internet connection is required to use this app
Asda Price Guarantee
The Asda Price Guarantee looks at the prices of around 17,500 like-for-like branded and own label grocery products at ` with Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrison’s and Waitrose. (APG) powered by the independent price checker mysupermarket.co.uk
Just three simple steps for you to follow:
1. Do your ASDA in-store grocery shop as normal, remembering to keep your receipt. You need to buy at least 8 different items, of which at least 1 should be comparable.
2. Check the ASDA Price Guarantee on the App after 6am the next morning to see what the comparable items in your grocery shopping would have cost at other supermarkets.
3. If we're not 10% cheaper than Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Waitrose on your comparable grocery shopping, we'll give you the difference. Guaranteed! Just present your voucher and original receipt at the checkout. We'll then take this amount off your bill.
Please note: You will need an ASDA receipt with at least 8 different items, of which 1 must be comparable. For online grocery orders, you simply need to enter your email address and password. Please refer to www.asda.com/priceguarantee for the full Terms and Conditions.
Experiencing issues or crashes?
Try turning your phone off and back on again. Or, try signing out and back in to your account. These actions often fix most issues. If you're still experiencing problems, go to http://your.asda.com/contact-us where you'll find help and support.
Tags: asda grocery website mini shops.
Recently changed in this version:
A note about Permissions related to our Easter Campaign:
- "Read/write to SD card" allows you to share photos and videos from the Easter Egg Hunt
- “Wake lock” will prevent your screen from turning off as you're participating in our Easter Egg Hunt.
- “Vibrate” will allow your phone to vibrate when you scan an Easter egg as part of our Easter Egg Hunt
We’ve made completing your APG check even easier, now simply scan your receipt and we’ll do the rest.
Last activity on ASDA
- iclairei Downloaded May 11, 2013
- lankydan Downloaded Apr 21, 2013
- romasz Downloaded Apr 6, 2013
- Nickynookins Downloaded Apr 5, 2013
- saltburn1980 Downloaded Mar 29, 2013
- richkelly12 Downloaded Mar 29, 2013
- lenny66 Downloaded Mar 4, 2013
- kodeblink Downloaded Mar 4, 2013
- zukisnowy Downloaded Mar 3, 2013