Ashton Woods Homes Mobile App
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By ASTRALCOM, LLC
Get exact directions to every Ashton Woods Community from anywhere in the United States. Receive alerts you when you are within a few miles of any Ashton Woods Homes community. View floor plans, prices, energy performance savings, area schools and amenities. Calculate how much home you can afford, your energy-efficiency savings and learn how to use these savings to pay-down your mortgage early.
The Ashton Woods Homes mobile app features:
• Easy new home community searches.
• One-touch “find homes near me” ability.
• Door-to-door mapping and directions to nearby communities.
• View real-time pricing, model details, elevations, floor plans, and community information.
• Save your preferred models and plans and view them anytime.
• One-touch to call, or email a nearby sales counsellor who can answer all of your questions.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest promotions, real-time news feeds and VIP info.
• Easy financial calculators help you understand how much home you can afford and how to pay down your mortgage in less than 30 years.
• Share your favorite homes with your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter.
• Receive geofence messages and promotions when near a new home community.
For over 20 years, Ashton Woods has been known for designing high-performance, energy-efficient homes close to jobs, shopping and transportation corridors. Ashton Woods effectively balances healthy-home features with energy efficiency in their Power House Green homes – which can save homeowners as much as 45% per year on utility bills.
Headquartered in Atlanta Georgia, Ashton Woods Homes is one of the nation’s largest private homebuilding companies, with operations in Atlanta, Austin, Dallas, Houston, Killeen, Orlando, Phoenix, San Antonio, Raleigh and Tampa. For more information, visit http://www.ashtonwoodshomes.com.
Tags: ashton woods homes tampa ads.
1. Defined radius and autozoom to user/nearest community
2. Allow directions to be mapped from another location
3. Corrected app exit and re-entry