Buy Me a Pie! Grocery List
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Simple and functional
- Attractive colors and design
- Ability to share and sync lists (in paid version)
Attractive and highly-functional grocery list
There's scores of to-do and reminder apps out there, but perhaps all the bells and whistles just get in the way of picking up the milk. Buy Me a Pie! is a simple, sleek reminder list app that learns your grocery store habits as you use it.
Construct your list either by typing in items manually or by selecting them from a master list of commonly purchased items. The list is pretty generic at first, but the app remembers any entries you've made in the past and adds them to the list, so they'll show up on auto-complete next time you begin typing.
The well-chosen colors of the app are a huge part of its appeal; it makes something as mundane as a shopping list look chic and stylish. You'll enjoy ticking off the checklist as you efficiently peruse the supermarket aisles.
In the paid version of the app, you're able to export, share, and sync lists. Remind a significant other to grab something on the way home, and ensure that you don't wind up with duplicate purchases.
Buy Me a Pie! is a well-designed, useful way to keep track of what to pick up at the store.
After winning the hearts of more than 3 million users, the app is finally available on Android!
"It has a really killer UI and feature set." PC Magazine
"There are simple apps that let you just make a list, but Buy Me a Pie is tailor-made for the experience and it’s a nice looking app, too." Geek.com
"Buy Me a Pie is a new shopping list management app with solid features and clear design." Tested.com
Forget paper shopping lists and overcomplicated applications.
Buy Me a Pie! has only what you really need:
* Simplicity: Our app is used by both children and seniors We constantly work hard to make every part of the app as simple to use as possible
* Smart grouping: Simply assign a color to the items belonging to the same group (eg store aisle) and the app will then group the items in the list automatically
* Built-in self-learning dictionary: Entered items are automatically stored in the dictionary for future fast entry through word prompter
* Word prompter: The app will automatically suggest a word upon entering a few letters so you can quickly add items to a list
Advantages of PRO version:
* Fully compatible with the iOS version and lets you make shopping lists and share them with your family, friends, and colleagues on Android and iOS devices, as well as on the site buymeapie.com.
* Multiple shopping lists.
* Sharing shopping lists via e-mail, SMS, and other apps, duplicating the lists.
Download this app for free to improve your shopping experience, save time and money.
* Now you can enable or disable the auto screen lock option in the app settings. By default it is turned off, so that, your screen is active until you leave the app.
* Fixed the crash caused by adding items by swipe.
* Bug fixes and speed improvements.
* Dictionary is translated into Polish and Romanian languages.
* Optimised for the blind. The menu options can now be read out loud by the system.
A good concept, but performance is so slow it's unusable.
One of my top ten apps. I use it every week
I don't like that you can't move items up or down on your list. I like to bunch my items according to where they are in the store and y he color blocking system doesn't quite work for that.
This app is competent but uninspired. It does not measure up to iOS grocery list apps but no android app I've found does. It let's u create a master list but its not intuitive in transferring items. Also items sometimes seem to delete themselves. Still its the best android is p list app I've found
Easy to use and able to create your own list. Email it or share whichever way you like.
Clean. Now I can add items with Slide IT keyboard, by pressing the... hide keyboard button. But it won't take words that have accents (common in Portuguese), because when I hold a key for the options to popup, the app word prediction gets in the way. I would like to test the online sync, to test with my wife's iPhone, but would need to purchase the app before testing. I've paid for other apps, but
I want to love this app. Got great color to it and it's user friendly. But being limited to only 8 lists is a MAJOR problem for me. The iOS app I was using allowed for unlimited lists, and I had 21 going. The creators are great with their email communication and response and have indicated a plan in the future to increase the number of lists. I've decided to go with another app, but I'll check