Buy Me a Pie! Grocery List
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Simple and functional
- Attractive colors and design
- Ability to share and sync lists (in paid version)
+ By OOO "Kupi baton"
Attractive and highly-functional grocery list
There's scores of to-do and reminder apps out there, but perhaps all the bells and whistles just get in the way of picking up the milk. Buy Me a Pie! is a simple, sleek reminder list app that learns your grocery store habits as you use it.
Construct your list either by typing in items manually or by selecting them from a master list of commonly purchased items. The list is pretty generic at first, but the app remembers any entries you've made in the past and adds them to the list, so they'll show up on auto-complete next time you begin typing.
The well-chosen colors of the app are a huge part of its appeal; it makes something as mundane as a shopping list look chic and stylish. You'll enjoy ticking off the checklist as you efficiently peruse the supermarket aisles.
In the paid version of the app, you're able to export, share, and sync lists. Remind a significant other to grab something on the way home, and ensure that you don't wind up with duplicate purchases.
Buy Me a Pie! is a well-designed, useful way to keep track of what to pick up at the store.
After winning the hearts of more than 3 million users, the app is finally available on Android!
"It has a really killer UI and feature set." PC Magazine
"There are simple apps that let you just make a list, but Buy Me a Pie is tailor-made for the experience and it’s a nice looking app, too." Geek.com
"Buy Me a Pie is a new shopping list management app with solid features and clear design." Tested.com
Forget paper shopping lists and overcomplicated applications.
Buy Me a Pie! has only what you really need:
* Simplicity: Our app is used by both children and seniors We constantly work hard to make every part of the app as simple to use as possible
* Smart grouping: Simply assign a color to the items belonging to the same group (eg store aisle) and the app will then group the items in the list automatically
* Built-in self-learning dictionary: Entered items are automatically stored in the dictionary for future fast entry through word prompter
* Word prompter: The app will automatically suggest a word upon entering a few letters so you can quickly add items to a list
Advantages of PRO version:
* Fully compatible with the iOS version and lets you make shopping lists and share them with your family, friends, and colleagues on Android and iOS devices, as well as on the site buymeapie.com.
* Multiple shopping lists.
* Sharing shopping lists via e-mail, SMS, and other apps, duplicating the lists.
Download this app for free to improve your shopping experience, save time and money.
* Bug fixes.
* Tips pop up faster.
* Problem with dictionary language selection is fixed.
* Minor interface issues are fixed.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Waste of time. Nothing special. It would have been cool if the list could have been pinned to screen. Also, when I made my list, It was huge with items for me and my roommate. No data service, but I have Wi-Fi at home. When I got to the supermarket, I tried to open the app, but could not because I had no service or Wi-Fi at the supermarket. It does not make sense that your app is not set
I had the pro version from appoftheday. It reverted before I really got a chance to try it. Frustration.
Great looking and perfectly manages the list without looking cramped and untidy like some similar apps! Only thing missing is a widget... I want to be able to turn my phone on and my list is visible on my home screen without fiddling with opening the app... Maybe on the next update...?
Stops u buying junk u don't really need
I just downloaded this and it will not open properly. It flickers between the title screen and another... I'm not sure what it is. I've forced closed the app and restarted it 3x with no success. Now it's just wasting good space on my device where some other "Working" app could be. You know what I did?
I really love this app! It helps me..:)