DealNews - Today's Best Deals
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- User-friendly UI
- Ease of use
- Amount of deals and reputable stores
- Can't set push alerts (yet)
+ By dealnews.com, Inc
Dealnews App brings together deals from reputable retailers
Dealnews.com Inc. help you save some money at your favorite stores by bringing together all the pushed deals and coupon codes. It provides an accessible layout to help you find the best deal in a jiffy.
Dealnews app features product categories and some curated lists. Thus, you can find articles on clothing & accessories, computers, electronics, health & beauty, home & garden and many other categories, as well as the newest, hottest and featured deals.
Check the product's hotness, when was it posted and its description. You can share deals, save it to a Wish List for a later checking and buy it directly from the app.
Polished interface, intuitive navigation and a great amount of reputable stores and deals. Recommended.
* Peruse Today’s Best Deals – Quickly review the day’s 300 hottest deals, vetted by deal experts.
* Search Deals - Search by keyword, category, brand, store, or any combination.
* Save For Later - Avoid the hassle of making a purchase from your phone by saving deals on the app.
* Share - Send relevant deals to family, friends, and coworkers via email, Facebook, or Twitter.
* Coupon Codes - Find online and in-store coupons by retailer; includes easy “clipping” for use at a store’s online checkout.
You know when you're notified of an app update and you get all excited, but then it turns out to be just a behind-the-scenes tweak and that's sad? Well this is NOT one of those times, because this is a TOTAL FACELIFT and USABILITY IMPROVEMENT! SQUEEEE!
Been using this app for years, and there black Friday app is also a must have. :-)
Won't show newest deals. When I saved a seal to the My Deals section it would tell me if & when it expired. Not anymore
An earlier update ruined it for me buy it seems all is well again. Back to loving it again..very nice but I did prefer the older format..
Great site. Use often.
I switched to dealnews many years ago from another deal aggregator because of superior content and organization. The version 2.0 "total facelift" resulted in a "usability [disimprovement]" for me. Is it possible to add a "classic view"?
What happened to category view like what the default was for years on the website and at least still an option there? Uninstalling.
I need assistance on getting my password reset