50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
• See Our Weekly Ad – view by categories, see details and add items to your shopping list
• Create Shopping Lists – manage your trip and save yourself time
• Load Manufacturer’s Coupons to Your Rewards Card – view coupons by category, recent additions, expiration and more – load them to your Rewards Card, and you’ll see them automatically on your Shopping List
• Manage Your Rewards Account – track your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, sign-up for Freddy’s Emails & Mobile Messages (full of deals every week!), update your contact information and more
• Refill Your Prescriptions – it’s quick and convenient with the app
• Find Fred Meyer Stores, Fuel Centers and more easily
• Scan QR Codes you see in our stores or ads, and get valuable information
• Send Us Your Feedback & Questions
While some services are available without an account, you will need to create a Fred Meyer digital account to use most of the features noted above. And for select services, you’ll need to include your Fred Meyer Rewards Card number in your digital profile. You can complete your account registration within the application or on fredmeyer.com.
Great feedback from Customers like you on this mobile app and our other digital services help us improve them and make your shopping experience even better – so thank you! Keep those suggestions coming, and watch for additional enhancements as we roll them out (including Passbook integration).
Fred Meyer is part of The Kroger Co. (NYSE:KR), one of the world’s largest grocery retailers. The Kroger Family of Stores spans the United States with store formats that include grocery and multi-department stores, discount stores, convenience stores and fine jewelry stores. We operate under nearly two dozen banners, all of which share the same belief in building strong local ties and brand loyalty with our Customers. Those banners include: Baker's, City Market, Dillons, Foods Co., Food 4 Less, Food 4 Less Fremont, Fred Meyer, Fred Meyer Jewelers, Fry's, Gerbes, Jay C, King Soopers, Kroger, QFC, Owen's, Pay Less, PriceRite, Ralphs, Ruler Foods, Scott's and Smith's.
Updates to the Shopping List will allow you to create multiple lists, save items as favorites and save money when you choose items from our Smart Suggest feature.
Thank you for providing your feedback and suggestions. More updates are coming soon. Check fredmeyer.com or Google Play for the latest digital news.
Tags: mobile phones in fred meyer, fred meyer passbook app, fred myers, fred meyer apps, fred meyer rewards, fred meyer, fred myers app, fred meyer mobile app, fred meyers, fred meyer app.
Having trouble removing weekly ad items from your list? We resolved that issue in this update!
Our team has worked hard on a cleaner user interface for all features, including coupons, weekly ads and shopping list.
There are more filtering options for features and departments in store locator.
There’s now a link to our Deli Bakery departments to order online.
We’re thrilled with this release and looking forward to hearing your feedback. We want to hear how you're saving money with the app.