Changelog and permissions
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Read your calendar data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your calendar data.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.appbuilder.u107772p215920.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
Displaying 3 of 14 - show all
- NewApplication reactivated on August 14, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0 released on August 14, 2013.
- DeletedApplication deleted from the Android Market on February 21, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on December 12, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on November 07, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 5 - show all
Users who installed this also installed