Plus, with our Low Price Promise, your comparable shopping will cost less with us than tesco.com or we'll send you a voucher - right up to £10.
Our app's packed with innovative features to make your weekly shop a breeze. Here are just a few to whet your appetite:
• Search for an entire shopping list at once. The handy Jotter tool is a notepad and search engine wrapped into one.
• Log in with your Ocado account, or link to Facebook for one less password to remember.
• Shop in complete harmony with ocado.com. Seamless syncing means you can start an order on your computer and complete it on the app - or vice versa.
• Get your next order started in no time. Use Your Instant Shop to create a typical order for you, based on your previous deliveries.
• Find what you need in a flash. Whizz round your kitchen (or anywhere else) with our barcode scanner and do your complete shop in no time.
• Shop even if you're offline. Our catalogue of over 28,000 products is stored on your phone, so you can keep shopping even if you lose signal. As soon as your internet connection returns, your order will update automatically.
• Or, you can save disk space by opting not to download the catalogue. Simply change your settings to do all your shopping online.
• The One-Click Additions feature lets you add a single product (or even a whole basket) to an existing delivery - without checking out again.
The Ocado delivery service is only available in certain areas of England and Wales. You can check your postcode and create an account from within the app, or on our website (ocado.com).
- We ask for permission to access your calendar only so we can add your next delivery to it. Don’t worry, we’ll never send any emails from your calendar.
- To use the app’s barcode-scanning function, the app needs to use your device’s camera.
For more info about our Low Price Promise, head over to ocado.com/lppterms
Tags: ocado android "you need to be connected to the internet", ocado app to register you need to be connected to the internet, ocado on the go barcode, ocado.com official logo.
Recently changed in this version:
What’s new in this version:
• Fixes to make the app more stable.
• An upgrade to use the latest Facebook app.
• A fix to show the keyboard automatically when a password or QuickPIN is required.
• An upgrade to show the correct order details on the home page when you’re editing one of many orders.