Save when you shop
• Our Low Price Promise means your shopping will cost less than tesco.com, or we’ll send you a voucher for more than the difference – right up to £10.
Oodles of offers
• Every week we bring you new offers – including Meal Deals, multibuys and many more – so you’ll always find a way to save.
Spoilt for choice
• With a wider selection of groceries than a local supermarket, we’ve got the big brands you know and love, and plenty of exclusive products waiting to be discovered.
Our Life Guarantee
• With our Life Guarantee your groceries will always arrive as fresh as can be, and you can see how long everything will last on our app, and on your receipt.
Choose the easy life
• We deliver in handy one-hour slots between 6am–11.30pm every day of the week, even on bank holidays. Plus, we’ll carry your shopping right to your kitchen table.
Discover something new
• Have you tried Ocado own-label? We’ve got organic fruit and veg, fresh fish and meat, exclusive breads, food cupboard essentials… the list goes on and on.
Why use the app?
– Offline shopping – Download the catalogue and browse even if you don’t have signal.
– Barcode scanner – Whizz round your kitchen topping up your shop.
– One-Click Additions – Add to your order without checking out again.
– Jotter – Make a note of everything you need to buy, and search in a tap.
– Instant Shop – Place an order in seconds with our suggested shop feature.
Our app requires a few permissions, but we never use these to access your personal data. Here’s a quick rundown of how the app uses the permissions:
‘Add or modify calendar events and send emails to guests without owners’ knowledge’ – We use this to add delivery times to your calendar. We never send any emails from your calendar, these functions just happen to be grouped together in Android.
‘Read calendar events plus confidential information’ – We don’t access confidential information using this permission; we only use it to access the calendar events of your deliveries.
‘Test access to protected storage’ and ‘Modify or delete the contents of your SD card’ – We use these to save the catalogue to your device for offline shopping. We never use them to access personal information.
‘Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping’ – We use this to keep the app awake until it’s finished updating the catalogue so you can shop offline.
‘Take pictures and videos’ – We only use this for the barcode scanner.
Voucher Terms and Conditions
The first shop voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher offer, or if you have previously redeemed a first shop voucher on another account. Minimum spend excludes tobacco products, postage stamps, infant formula, and the purchase of Ocado Gift Vouchers.
Service available in certain areas of England and Wales. Delivery charge may apply. To find out if we deliver in your area please check your postcode. For more information about Low Price Promise please see ocado.com/LPPterms. Please read our Terms and Conditions for full details. Minimum spend applies.
Tags: ocada applications, ocado on the go barcode, ocado.com official logo, ocado you need to be connected to the internet, ocado, ocado app to register you need to be connected to the internet.
We’ve fixed a bug where old orders appeared in the app as current orders, and spruced up the design to update the colours, buttons and action bar.