Plus, with our Low Price Promise, your comparable shopping will cost less with us than tesco.com or we'll send you a voucher - right up to £10.
Our app's packed with innovative features to make your weekly shop a breeze. Here are just a few to whet your appetite:
• Search for an entire shopping list at once. The handy Jotter tool is a notepad and search engine wrapped into one.
• Log in with your Ocado account, or link to Facebook for one less password to remember.
• Shop in complete harmony with ocado.com. Seamless syncing means you can start an order on your computer and complete it on the app - or vice versa.
• Get your next order started in no time. Use Your Instant Shop to create a typical order for you, based on your previous deliveries.
• Find what you need in a flash. Whizz round your kitchen (or anywhere else) with our barcode scanner and do your complete shop in no time.
• Shop even if you're offline. Our catalogue of over 28,000 products is stored on your phone, so you can keep shopping even if you lose signal. As soon as your internet connection returns, your order will update automatically.
• Or, you can save disk space by opting not to download the catalogue. Simply change your settings to do all your shopping online.
• The One-Click Additions feature lets you add a single product (or even a whole basket) to an existing delivery - without checking out again.
The Ocado delivery service is only available in certain areas of England and Wales. You can check your postcode and create an account from within the app, or on our website (ocado.com).
To get the most out of Android, our app requires a few permissions. Don’t worry, we never use these to access your personal data. Here’s a quick rundown of how we use the permissions:
‘Add or modify calendar events and send emails to guests without owners’ knowledge’ – We use this permission to add delivery times to your calendar. We never send any emails from your calendar, these permissions just happen to be grouped together in Android.
‘Read calendar events plus confidential information’ – We never access confidential information using this permission; we only use it to access the calendar events of your deliveries.
‘Test access to protected storage’ and ‘Modify or delete the contents of your SD card’ – We use these permissions to save the catalogue to your device for offline shopping. We never use them to access personal information.
‘Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping’ – We use this permission to keep the app awake until it’s finished updating the catalogue so you can shop offline.
‘Take pictures and videos’ – We only use this for the barcode scanner. It won’t work with zebras, Newcastle United kits or piano keys.
For more info about our Low Price Promise, head over to ocado.com/lppterms
Relax at home and do your weekly grocery shop online with Ocado. We offer you the freshest groceries, the biggest brands and all your everyday home essentials all at the click of a button. We’ll deliver your shopping straight to your kitchen table in a handy one-hour slot, seven days a week. Plus with our Low Price Promise your comparable shopping will cost less than tesco.com, or we'll send you a voucher for more than the difference.
We have the widest range of groceries including Waitrose, Waitrose essentials and many unique international and gourmet food lines, all of which you can enjoy without leaving the house. Try Ocado now and enjoy the smoothest grocery shopping experience you’ve ever had.
Tags: ocado on the go barcode, ocado.com official logo, ocado you need to be connected to the internet, ocado, ocado app to register you need to be connected to the internet, ocada applications.
You can now search for more than one product at a time: simply separate each item in your list with a comma.
Also, we’ve added featured products, so you’ll see more great offers when you search.