Paytm offers prepaid recharge service for all Indian mobile operators including Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance GSM, Reliance CDMA, Idea, BSNL, Uninor, Tata Indicom, Aircel, Tata Docomo, Loop Mobile, MTS, MTNL and Videocon.
With Paytm you can buy Topup, Special Tariff Vouchers (STV), Data/GPRS packs, STD/ISD packs, SMS packs as well as 2G and 3G packs for any prepaid mobile. Paytm supports Credit Cards and Debit Cards of VISA and Mastercard having 16-digit card number and enabled for mobile transactions through One Time Password (OTP).
Other payment options like Net Banking, ATM cards, American Express (Amex) cards and prepaid cash cards (ITZCash, Done Cards) will be made available in the future.
You can also recharge any Mobile, DTH & Data card at http://www.paytm.com. Paytm is a PCI DSS security certified commerce platform that uses Verisign's trusted technology for securing all your payment related information. Paytm is a product of One97 Communications.
Tags: paytm, paytm application, paytm lication, paytm mobile application, paytm software mobile, paytm mobile, paytm.com, paytm apps, care@paytm, paytm qr code.
Updated in 1.07:
1. App works on android tabs
Updated in 1.06:
1. Further simplification of the recharge process:
- Remembers your previously recharged mobile numbers & operators
- Remembers your previously used credit/debit cards
2. Debit Cards of MasterCard and VISA (having 16-digit card number) are now supported for all those banks who have enabled OTP (One Time Password) for their debit cards for mobile payments.
Need help? Go to paytm.com/care or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org