pic2shop Barcode & QR Scanner
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Accurate scanner
- Online and local retailers search
- Sharing options
- Mostly US local retailers
+ By Vision Smarts
Pic2Shop is a barcode and QR scanner for Android
Well, in fact, is more than that: pic2shop is the perfect shopping tool for Android. Imagine this situation: you are shopping and you find a product you want to buy. Then a question cross your mind: is this the best or the cheapest article can I find? Forget that doubts forever: pic2shop allows you to scan barcode and compare the prices at thousands of online and local retailers. Online stores like Amazon, eBay, Target, Buy.com, Best Buy... and many more as well as local retailers such as Walmart, Kmart, ToysRus, Nordstrom,...
That's only one of its features: it also gives you access to product information, users reviews, and many more. You can even share by e-mail or your social media those articles you liked most. It makes both online and local search (seeks local libraries if you haven't access). Finally, you can automatically add products to Wishlist.com.
The scanner for both barcodes and QR scanner is really accurate. It "catches" the codes even while it's blurry or not too close. In a few words, this is a great Barcode & QR code scanner with an added-value feature: products features and price comparison among different online and local retailers. Great app.
- Supports all devices (camera scan, no accessory needed) even fixed-focus cameras
- Online Stores: Amazon, eBay, Target, Walmart, Buy.com, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, Capitol Supply, Computer World, CD Universe, Unbeatablesale.com, Ritz Camera, Office Depot, Sam's Club, Kmart, Walgreens, Sears, TigerDirect, eCost, NewEgg, Radio Shack, and thousands more (really!)
-Local Stores: Walmart, Sears, Kmart, ToysRUs, BabiesRUs, Target, Staples, Nordstrom, Micro Center, Macy's, Lowe's, Home Depot, Best Buy, Radio Shack, etc.
-QR codes: visit link, add contact to address book, etc.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Download the FREE pic2shop app and open it
2. Point the camera at the barcode until the red line turns green (super fast!)
3. Find out where the product is cheaper and save money. (Yeah…. It’s really that easy.)
4. Each scan creates a webpage that you can share and access from any computer (not for QR codes)
ALL DEVICES: Not just the latest models, scans barcodes on phones and tablets without autofocus cameras
ONLINE SEARCH: Thousands of online retailers help you get the best prices
LOCAL SEARCH: Don’t want to pay for shipping? We can tell you if the store down the street has it (US only - not all products)
LIBRARY SEARCH: Why pay when you can check things out? Pic2Shop searches local libraries for what you are interested in and will even tell you if it’s checked out (and when it’s due back!).
WISH: Add an item to Wishlist.com in one tap
SHARE: On Facebook, Twitter and many others
EMAIL: Send a link to the full results, or the last 20 scans to yourself or a friend via email
FAST: Identifies barcodes faster and more accurately, even if blurry
WEB FRIENDLY: The web sites of retailers are one tap away, without leaving the app
QR CODES: Even if they are difficult to read, blurry, skewed, etc.
Watch real consumers trying pic2shop on YouTube : http://bit.ly/picshop
If you like the new Pic2Shop, please tell your friends! Thank you for your support.
** Please report any problem to firstname.lastname@example.org **
More tablets (including the Nexus 10) and phones are supported
Improved barcode scanner
Bug fixes and minor improvements
- Gabriel S. Downloaded 3d ago
- Katie H. Downloaded Sep 28, 2013
- SANTIAGO C. Downloaded Jul 21, 2013
- hawkk Downloaded Jun 18, 2013
- Nicolás C. Downloaded May 20, 2013
- Timothy N. Downloaded May 10, 2013
- Lyneck6410 Downloaded May 11, 2013
- Brian C. Downloaded Apr 30, 2013
- Predator1974 Downloaded Apr 18, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Excellent, the only app that works on phones without auto-focus! Thanks devs!
This works better for me than QR Droid, which was better reviewed. The line is nice since it gives you an idea of how well it is being aimed.
Impressive scanner app, I just received a new LG smartphone that has a non-focus camera ... didn't realize when I bought it that the camera could not be used to scan barcodes. UGH!!! Then I discovered pic2shop. It works... not just works, but does it in
This app will not work!! I tried multiple times to scan something yet it would not just let me scan it!!! Don't get a complete rip off even for free!!! Waste of vital space.
My smartphone is a non-auto focus ZTE. I tried a few other scanner and non could read this barcode; this one worked first try. It is a keeper.