Price Compare by Cryptopone Software
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Cryptopone Software
Use this app and find hidden deals during this time of price inflation. Is it really worth it to buy in bulk? Is that "sale" really a sale compared to the regular store you go to? These are just two examples of questions Price Compare helps answer.
Once you've created products for the app to track, simply enter a price, amount and unit at the top of the screen (see screenshots) and compare unit prices instantly in the list view. Want to update a price to an existing product in the list? Just click on it and pick your store. That's it! You're done!
Enter prices as you skim through flyers, walk down an aisle at a grocery store or while you go through your old receipts. All that info comes in handy the next time you see a supposed "sale" at the store.
The items in the list view will colour code themselves according to the price entered at the top. Green means it's a deal! Red means you've found better prices previously.
Full Version Features
- Local file backup/restore support (can be used to copy data over to another device)
- Unlimited Categories
- Unlimited Stores
- Unlimited Products
Free Version Limitations (Purchase the unlock key to remove these restrictions):
- Max 5 Categories
- Max 5 Stores
- Max 5 Products
- By entering price, amount and mass/volume you can compare against previously entered prices instantly. Conversions between imperial/metric are performed automatically
- Builtin tool recommends prices as you enter them
- Categorize products under one or more categories
- Track stores along with prices to build a price history
- Use a star rating to rate product quality when comparing across various brands
- Supports metric and imperial system for Mass (mg, g, kg, oz, lb) and Volume (mL, L, oz, gal, oz(uk), gal(uk))
- Unit count is comparisons such as 6 units in Product A vs 4 units in Product B.
- Quickly compare various quantities of items to find the best deal
- View both via $/Amount and Amount/$
- Many opportunities to compare and save, from groceries to gas, track anything that is sold by mass/volume.
Perfect for the frugal shopper, or for anyone looking for the best deals and prices. There's no need to plan ahead for a shopping trip, as all the info is already with your Android device.
How do I delete a product?
To delete a product you can go to the Manage Products screen by clicking the menu button on the main screen of the app (the one which appears when you first start the app) and pressing the menu key on the device. Once you reach the products screen you can do a long touch on the product you want to delete.
How do I delete a price from a product?
To delete a price entered on a product click on the product in either the main screen or Manage Products screen. This will take you to the Product Details screen. From there, click the History tab to show the prices. Long touch the entry you want to delete and select "Delete" from the popup menu.
- Internet access is used for crash reporting and Google Analytics
Tags: prixing appszoom.
- Paid version may now backup/restore Price Compare data to their local file system (you can use these backups to move data between devices)
- Read/Write Android permissions required for backup/restore functionality.
- Free version can now use all weight/volume/unit types available in app.
- Free version now limited to 5 items (to compensate having access to all unit types)
- Updated Android Support Library