Lingerie icon Triumph have created a magical immersive ‘Fantasy Experience’ to mark the launch of Helena Christensen for The Luxury Collection. This beautifully crafted lingerie collection launches on 23rd February in the world famous Selfridges, on 3.
The campaign encourages shoppers to ‘Follow the path to your fantasy’, and it’s through this app that this opportunity becomes possible:
• Book an appointment at the Fantasy Mirror in Selfridges: The ‘Fantasy Mirror’ is a uniquely interactive way for women to try on lingerie without removing a single item of clothing. At the mirror they just select their item of underwear on the digital touch screen and then watch as the mirror creates a 3D visualisation that perfectly maps it to their shape. Shoppers can see a true-to-life representation of how the underwear looks, then choose something else at just a touch of the screen.
• Augmented Reality reveals: As well as providing more product information and behind the scenes footage of the campaign, the app also gives shoppers access to product previews found on symbols throughout the store. This Augmented Reality feature reveals content hidden within key campaign ‘symbols’:
- Lace butterfly in Selfridges Oxford Street window display
- Lace bird in Selfridges Oxford Street window display
- Triumph Essence brand logo
- Lingerie product labels
• Browse and shop: Go direct to the Triumph Essence section of the Selfridges mobile site, browse the products and order in just a few clicks.
Tags: lingerie brand logo , lingeries shop display , triumph shop display , essence shop