1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Make on-the-go shopping and price comparisons. Scan a bar code, or type a search, to quickly compare prices and check availability from different vendors.
Product database contains up to date information on over 3.5 million products.
The UPC Scavenger App allows you to;
* Keep track of your favorite products,
* Mark scanned bar codes with time-stamps and a geodetic location,
* Directly launch stored QR Code content,
* Review previous searches and server activity,
* Synchronize saved information between multiple android devices.
* Export HTML summaries containing product information,
* Share QR Code, UPC, and EAN, and other bar code images,
* Import Contacts, Images, Web addresses, and plain text as QR Codes,
* Generate Wifi HotSpots and Geodetic locations as QR Codes,
* Create and review product reviews and images,
* Define custom specifications for a product,
* Export products with Google Cloud Print and Dropbox,
* View product and scanned bar codes locations on a map,
* Manage contacts with import and export capability,
* Accessible on all android devices,
* No external bar code scanner app required.
v1.2.7 - QRCrypt
* Ability to encapsulate records into encrypted data.
* Key is separate Data Matrix bar code. A single key can lock multiple QR Codes.
* Share individual keys and/or content via email or generated QR Code images.
* Keys range from public, password protected, and peer based.
* Data content is optionally held online to ensure data redundancy.
* Uses TinyCrypt encryption ensure international availability.
* References location and time when a QR Code is encrypted.
* Generate a geodetic QRCode from your location.
* Create Geodetic QR Codes.
* Import USPS Tracking Codes.
* Track wifi by QR Code.
* Price Updates on Tracked Products.
* Click on the product icon for an action bar.
* Attach custom comments and images to products.
* Set custom specifications for a product.
* View all scans, tracks, and products in the Map.
* Mark a tracked or scanned bar code with your location.
See bugs.upcscavenger.com for more information.