So how does it work?
Users open menu on their mobile device by scanning QR code or by using Search or Favourites functions of the application.
In the menu, users can view details and pictures of the products and add those products into the order. They can also customise them, for example, to specify how much sugar they want in their coffee.
When order is placed, the application asks users to select payment method, which can be credit or debit card, PayPal or pre-pay account. The credit/debit card details can be stored locally on the device to be easily used later.
The payment process is secure and requires users to authenticate with existing login ID from a number of popular sites.
After user confirmation, the application automatically processes the payment and notifies the business about the new order. At the end, the only thing left is to wait for the order to be delivered.
The list of application features includes:
- Opening menu by scanning QR codes
- Managing credit or debit car information
- Topping up and viewing pre-pay accounts
- Paying for the order with be credit or debit cards, PayPal or pre-pay account
- Adding and viewing favourites
- Providing feedback
- Locating places on the map