10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Quickly refill prescriptions
- Order photos to be printed
- Browse local deals
Official Walgreens app: fill your prescriptions, print photos, and more
If you're a frequent Walgreens shopper, consider checking out this official Walgreens app. You'll be able to enter in your regular prescriptions so that you can get them refilled faster - you can even scan in the bar code on the side of your pill bottles to automatically add them to your list. you can set the app to remind you to take your pills and refill them when they get low.
Order photos to be printed out right from your device, and you'll have them ready in about an hour. Browse coupons and deals near you and make a list of what's on sale.
If you create an account, you can even contact Walgreens folks to help you right from the app. It's simple to use and definitely useful for those who often go to Walgreens.
• Refill by Scan* - Refill prescriptions by simply scanning your Rx label. Get 500 Balance® Rewards points for every refill.**
• Pill Reminder – Get reminded to take your prescriptions and over-the-counter medications and vitamins
• Transfer Prescription – Easily transfer your prescriptions to Walgreens
• Refill Reminders – Receive alerts when it’s time to refill your prescriptions
• Pharmacy Chat – Get health advice and account support from a pharmacy professional
• Healthcare Clinic – Find a location and schedule appointments
• Rx Info & Updates – Access your Rx history and status
• QuickPrints – Print photos from your phone, Facebook, Instagram and Walgreens.com albums. Pick up at your local Walgreens in about an hour
• Photo Cards – Create flat and folded photo cards with photos from your phone and pick up the same day (Available on Android 4.0 and above)
• Photo Editing – Edit your photos using filters and a variety of editing tools
• Poster Prints – Turn your favorite photos into posters
• Collage Prints– Design unique collage prints with photos from your phone, Facebook and Instagram albums
BALANCE® REWARDS FEATURES
• Add your Balance® Rewards card to Samsung Wallet*. Your card will automatically display when your preferred Walgreens is close by
• Scan your mobile card at checkout to earn points, check your point status and apply savings from your clipped coupons
• Check your point status wherever you are
• View and manage your clipped coupons
• Weekly Ad & Coupons - Find exclusive deals and savings every week. Clip manufacturers’ coupons and coupons from the Weekly Ad to your Balance® Rewards. Redeem in store by scanning your mobile card at checkout
• In-Store Experience – Easily access the tools you need when you shop in store
• Promos & Offers –Find exclusive deals and limited-time offers
• Coupons Widget – Preview coupons from your home screen
• Store Maps – Use your Shopping List to locate products in the store
• Local Shopping – Set your preferred store and search store inventory
• Scanner - Learn about products by scanning barcodes in the Weekly Ad
NOTES ON PERMISSIONS
Permissions help you access specific app functions and features
• Contact permissions share your Shopping List with your contacts via Weekly Ad & Coupons feature
• Calendar permissions add Healthcare Clinic appointments to your calendar
• Location permissions display nearby stores and map out directions
• Screen permissions adjust the display when you rotate your device
• Telephony permissions let you call a Walgreens store from the app
• Camera, Vibrate Flashlight and Wi-Fi permissions use the Transfer Prescription by Scan and Refill by Scan features
• Store and Receive Boot Completed permissions store non-personal information—such as reminders
There is no charge to download the Walgreens App, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
* Samsung Wallet is only available on supported Samsung devices with Samsung Wallet installed
** Due to state and federal laws, points cannot be earned on some items. Points will not be awarded to anyone who currently is or was at any time in the 6 months prior to purchasing Pharmacy Items covered by Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare or any other government-funded healthcare program. Pharmacy Items must be purchased at participating Walgreens Drugstore, Rxpress, Duane Reade, or Walgreens Pharmacy locations ("Participating Stores") to earn points. Excludes Pharmacy Items purchased from AR, NJ or NY pharmacies and prescriptions transferred to a Participating Store located in AL, MS, OR or PR. See Balance Rewards terms and conditions for full details
We’ve upgraded our QuickPrints feature to make photo printing even easier.
Now you can create folded cards with our Photo Cards feature. Add photos and a personalized message, and pick up in store the same day.
Some lists where this application appears: leslie.
Love being able to scan my prescriptions & get them filed !!!
Everything was fine until I used the photo section. ALL OF PICTURES are ZOOMED in. I couldn't use 76 pictures out of 150. I mean if I knew this would of happen, I could of printed someplace else.
Easy to use. Does what I want. Record keeping is helpful.
After 2 hrs of trying this app, decided to go to CVS app. This one kept freezing my phone, too slow, gave me error message at the END (several times), and was not able to go forward after trying to change the pick up zip code. ...plus totally drained my battery!...twice! I love Walgreens, but they need to improve this app!