3M Golf Championship
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By DoubleDutch
This mobile app allows you to:
* View the player field and pairings.
* Access the live tournament leaderboard.
* Check-in to holes, sponsor tents, and on course events.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including player check-ins, photos, and more.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event.
* Get information about the TPC Twin Cities course and tournament history.
* Take advantage of special sponsor promotions exclusively within the app!
Features of the App:
* Status Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
* The Feed - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* The Schedule - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* The Players- See the entire tournament field and follow them hole-by-hole
* The Course – View the interactive course map, check-in at all 18 holes, and more!
* Profile – Create your own profile so you can interact with players and other users within the app
* Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins
* Fan Leaderboard – Play for keeps! Unlock points and badges by checking-in and interacting within the app
* Trophy Room – View all of the badges you’ve unlocked!
* Sponsors – See all of the event sponsors and access special promotions from each.
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great time at the 3M Championship!
This app was created by DoubleDutch, the category leader in mobile engagement applications for events and sales teams. DoubleDutch’s mobile event app, Flock, provides the most interactive experience possible for event attendees, organizers, and sponsors. Flock provides a platform for attendees to share what they’ve seen, learned, visited, and achieved with a few simple taps of the phone. This social platform unlocks valuable insight for event organizers and makes events exponentially more enjoyable.