10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Access extra location provider commands. Includes interfering with GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - android.permission.BAIDU_LOCATION_SERVICE
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Delete packages.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Modify audio settings.
- - Mount and unmount file systems for removable storage.
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Record audio.
- - Use a deprecated permission that no app should ask for.
- - android.permission.RUN_INSTRUMENTATION
- - android.permission.SEND
- - Send SMS.
- - Open windows on top of all other applications.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your contacts data.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 29 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on October 10, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5 downloads level reached on September 26, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1 released on September 26, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.2 released on September 5, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.1 released on August 25, 2013.
- NewFirst appearance on August 19, 2013.
Displaying 4 of 6 - show all
Users who installed this also installed