Easy in setup and usage.
It provides basic functionality for mail and echo conferences exchange.
Application implements Binkp v1.0 to connect to network nodes.
Message stored in SDM and Squish formats (for netmail and echomail respectively).
It is client-only application.
It does not designed to be a node that distributes echomail and accept incoming connections.
Tags: aftershock fidonet.
- Experimental answering to incoming connections (BINKP sessions only, no tossing, routing, etc). Turned off by default.
- Dutch translation (thanks to Rudi Timmermans)
- Fixed application crash when replying to echomail
- Removed placing messages without msgid kludge to badmail
- Default storage was switched to internal
- Reverted default storage to external (switching to internal storage was incorrect
- messagebase disappeared until storage not switched to external manually)