by: Appcelerator • 8
On Friday, March 11 2011, a 9.0-magnitude earthquake occurred near the east coast of Honshu, Japan. The earthquake generated a massive tsunami that caused widespread destruction across the region.
We hope the thousands who have lost their lives rest in peace, and hope anyone who are waiting for rescue are saved as many as possible.
'Aidori' is developed for all the people who have lost their families and homes and we hope the app will be of help as much as possible.
- Map feature to find shelters nearby or from address.
- Twitter viewer to show hashtag #prayforjapan.
- Instagram viewer to show images of prayforjapan.
- News reader to watch latest news.
- Telephone directory of call center of missing persons.
- Lists of links to the disaster information site.
- Support English/Japanese/Korean languages.
Tags: aidori pictures , aidori earthquake