Autumn Alert: Group Messaging
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Autumn Alert™ is a highly responsive two-way messaging system that lets you instantly send rich-text emails and text messages to any number of individuals within seconds and to receive and organize their replies. Using your cell phone, mobile device, or computer as your personal “Command & Control” console, you are in control of who, how, when and where people communicate with you. Without Autumn Alert™, sending multiple messages at a moment’s notice is neither quick nor easy, particularly if you are pressed for time. If you’re experiencing an emergency it may be impossible to use your cell phone to signal for help. Autumn Alert™ converts any internet device to a powerful communication system, offering you peace of mind and ease of use when you need to get immediately send emergency and non-emergency messages.
- Excellent for EMERGENCIES, HEALTH CARE, BUSINESSES, STUDENTS/TEACHERS, SOCIAL NETWORKING
- One-touch, unlimited Emergency and Group messaging;
- Sync your mobile address book with our cloud storage at no addition fee;
- Data repository for critical information that can be used to facilitate individual emergency medical treatment; locate missing people and pets; recover stolen vehicles and assets; assist caregivers with children, disabled, and elders; and other personal, business, and public institutional needs.
- Device tracking and battery charge level monitoring;
- Create restricted zones and receive notifications upon entry and exit;
- Customize real-time alert notifications to meet your personal and professional needs.
Autumn Alert™ is not a replacement for dialing 9-1-1 or other number in an emergency or when you think you are in harm’s way. Use every means possible to seek help or attention.
Please visit www.AutumnAlert.com for more information, operating instructions, limitations, and usage.
1. Added Route History tracking display
2. Added Get Deals for discounted purchases on personal protection products
3. Improved User Interface (UI/UX)
4. Fixed Available Message Credit purchases
5. Fixed minor bugs