Bazaarvoice Signals is the official interactive mobile app for the Bazaarvoice Summit.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules and speakers and explore sessions.
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and other information.
* Check-in to track sessions, keynotes, sponsor booths, and the Bazaarvoice Innovation Cafe.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Earn badges and prizes for being active on the app and at the event.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Status Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you¹re attending
* Activity Feed - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and ³like² and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users - see who¹s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Sponsors - find sponsors and partners, check-in to leave comments and feedback
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
* Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn badges and points for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great show!
This app was created by DoubleDutch, the category leader in mobile engagement applications for events and sales teams. DoubleDutch¹s mobile event app, Flock, provides the most interactive experience possible for event attendees, organizers, and sponsors. Flock provides a platform for attendees to share what they¹ve seen, learned, visited, and achieved with a few simple taps of the phone. This social platform unlocks valuable insight for event organizers and makes events exponentially more enjoyable.
Tags: bazaarvoice , bazaarvoice interface , noel kuriakos bazaarvoice , bazaar voice in , bazaarvoice embed