1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Barkside Apps
If you are joining a Beer Crawl set up by someone else, all you need is the Beer Key to get going. Otherwise, why not set up your own Beer Crawl and invite others to join you!
Beer Crawler has the following features:
• Create your own crawl or join someone else’s.
• Check-in to each place (choose between pub/bar/café/club, food stop/restaurant, transport mode/walk/train/bus, or other).
• Comment on each place, and on your feeling.
• Add drinks from a default list (including lager, cider, ale, wine, cocktails, spirits, liquers), or add your own custom drinks.
• Set reminders to leave each place on time.
• Perform a reaction-time/accuracy drunkenness test in each place to measure approximate intoxication.
• View all your friends’ progress.
• Compare your friends’ drunkenness on a graph over time.
• Chat with your friends with an in-built chat feature.
• Notifications for quick access to frequently used functions
• Android Wear support for adding drinks, remarks and feelings and for checking-in.
• Share your current progress on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and other social networks etc.
• Send an email of the day or night’s progress.
• Off-line use is supported for those cellar bars or country pubs with no data-connection.
• Nice swipe action feature to move between pages.
• View old crawls stored on your phone to remind you of the (hopefully) good memories (in case you can’t remember them for some reason!)
Please help improve this app by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you come across any issues, telling us the BeerKey, Username and any other details of any problems.
Tags: beer crawler.
General UI refresh.
Notifications on phone and watch for quick checking-in, adding drinks, adding remarks etc.
A couple of bug fixes.