1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
If you are joining a Beer Crawl set up by someone else, all you need is the Beer Key to get going. Otherwise, why not set up your own Beer Crawl and invite others to join you!
Beer Crawler has the following features:
• Create your own crawl or join someone else’s.
• Check-in to each place (choose between pub/bar/café/club, food stop/restaurant, transport mode/walk/train/bus, or other).
• Comment on each place, and on your feeling.
• Add drinks from a default list (including lager, cider, ale, wine, cocktails, spirits, liquers), or add your own custom drinks.
• Set reminders to leave each place on time.
• Perform a reaction-time/accuracy drunkenness test in each place to measure approximate intoxication.
• View all your friends’ progress.
• Compare your friends’ drunkenness on a graph over time.
• Chat with your friends with an in-built chat feature.
• Share your current progress on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and other social networks etc.
• See the crawl’s route on a map, and click on each place to see where everyone is.
• Send an email of the day or night’s progress.
• Off-line use is supported for those cellar bars or country pubs with no data-connection.
• Nice swipe action feature to move between pages.
• View old crawls stored on your phone to remind you of the (hopefully) good memories (in case you can’t remember them for some reason!)
• Easy to create your own crawl with postal code search for location set-up.
Please help improve this app by emailing email@example.com if you come across any issues, telling us the BeerKey, Username and any other details of any problems.
Tags: beer crawler.
New drunkenness test to improve accuracy - give it a go!
Facebook sign-in now won't time-out, and now adds a link to the app.
A minor force-close fixed.