Between - app for couples
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Share text and voice messages, memos and photos
- Ease of use
- Notification and privacy settings
- A private room on a social momentum?
Between is an instant messaging app for couples
Even though you are a social person, there's always one most special person. It can be your couple, your best friend or even your mother. It doesn't matter who's it: the point with Between is that it only can be one person.
Once you've connected with him/her, you can enjoy this app to the fullest. Obviously, its main feature is its private instant messaging chat room between you two in which you can share text, photos and voice messages. However, Between is actually a private social network since users can upload photos to a wall called "Precious moments", add "days to remember" on a shared calendar and add "memos" that both betweeners can see (perfect for grocery or To-Do lists).
From settings, users can set some notifications and privacy preferences: sound, vibration, popups and a passcode to access the app. This is really useful is you don't want anyone spying your private stuff shared on Between when you aren't close to your mobile device.
Between is set in an user-friendly interface. It's easy to navigate through its different features thanks to its bottom bar tabs. Layout is clean and neat. I didn't have problems with messages, photos or memos delivery. Recommended app.
Create, share and remember all your moments with your special someone. Get started now!
- Get connected to only one other person to create a space just for the two of you
- Send text messages, voice mails, photos, and memos for free
- Upload photos to create a timeline automatically arranged by date
- Make comments on photos and get instant notifications about your partner's most recent updates
- Bookmark your favorite photos and memos to view them separately in the Memory Box
- Find special deals and offers for you in the Event Box
- Support repeat setting(on/ off) for Special Days
- Added 'Count this day as first day' feature
- Other minor bug fixes & improvements
**Please disable 'Repeat' for previous Special Days to use'Count this day as first day'.**
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
I like it. its really best app for couple's...
A very beautiful app that just makes a perfect space for just the 2 of us!!! Its chat has very cute emoticons that just makes the chatting that much more cute... Loved it! Just 1 change needed is that in chatbox the last seen is not shown.
funxtion not bad
very nice app for couples.i like the "weather info" a lot. just like other reviews, ill give it 5 stars if there will be video calling/voice calls.
I like between cause it's cute and has a pretty simple to navigate layout. I wish there were functions to change the color scheme though. And also I'd like to have new notes (very important) & pictures (less priority) to pop up on the homescreen.