This is the official Android app for BharatMatrimony.com – world’s most trusted matrimony portal. BharatMatrimony facilitates more marriages than any other matchmaking services in the world. We are featured in the Limca Book of World Records for highest number of documented marriages online.
Our new and improved mobile app features superb performance, user-friendly navigation and awesome design. Take a look at some of its key features listed below:
• Register and create your profile right through the app.
• Search for suitable matches, refine results, and save favorites for future viewing.
• Stay online and chat on-the-go through the Matrimony Messenger – anytime, anywhere!
• Use GPS-enabled City Search feature to find relevant matches near your location.
• Get instant notifications – never miss any communication from anyone, ever again!
• View members’ profiles, photos and phone numbers; send interests or personalized messages directly through mobile.
• Be 100% secure – count on us to keep all your information safe and private.
• Easily sync your BharatMatrimony.com account with the app for the mobile-ready partner search.
• Use conveniently – the app is really lightweight and takes less storage space.
Globally, we are the preferred NRI matrimony service provider for aspiring brides and grooms to find their perfect partner, especially for NRI communities spread over UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore, UAE, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, and so on. In India, whether it’s a fun-filled “shaadi” for a North Indian family or a coveted “kalyanam” in a South Indian household, our regional domains have covered them all!
We have helped millions of destined couples unite together through our regional matrimony portals like Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Marwadi, Punjabi, Oriya, Assamese, Sindhi, Parsi, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Kerala.
App users can also browse matching profiles from all Indian communities such as Nair, Ezhava, Kayastha, Arya Vysya, SC, Christian - Roman Catholic, Reddy, Maratha, Iyer, Rajput and from apps namely 40Plus Matrimony, Brahmin Matrimony, Christian Matrimony, Divorcee Matrimony, Jain Matrimony, Muslim Matrimony, Sikh Matrimony, Vishwakarma Matrimony and more!
It is also a place where to-be couples from communities like Agrawal, Yadav, Rajput, Jain, Reddy, Aryavysya, Nadar, Adidravidar, Kamma, Lingayath, Manglik, Jat, Chettiyar, Padmasali, Kapu, Buddhist, Konguvellalar, Bhumihar find their perfect match.
Looking to search for a bride/groom based on Religion? We have matches from all religions including Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Jain, Christian Catholic, Christian Orthodox, Christian Protestant, Muslim Shia, and Muslim Sunni.
Our top registrations come from States namely Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Maharashtra, Karnataka, West Bengal, Delhi, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh, and Gujarat and from cities namely Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Ernakulam, Trivandrum, and Coimbatore.
You can narrow your search based on mother tongue/first language of the matches. Our top languages that people register for are Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Marathi, Bengali, Punjabi, Gujarati, Kannada, and Oriya.
We have been conferred with numerous national and international awards for its pioneering spirit, vision, and continuous growth through its path-breaking and innovative excellence. Some of such accolades include:
• "One of the 100 Most Innovative Companies Globally" as recognized by Red Herring
• "Most Trusted Online Matrimony" award by The Brand Trust Report
• NDTV-Hindu Lifestyle Award for the "Best Community Matrimony Website"
• Ranked twice in "Top 50 Fastest Growing Tech Companies in India" by Deloitte
• "The Most Visited Matrimony Portal in the World" by Comscore
Download today for FREE and gain the mobile advantage in your partner search!
Tags: matrimony , tamil matrimony , bharatmatrimony photos , bharat matrimony screenshots , registration form , how do i access bharatmatrimony paid members contacts , bharat matrimony id search , partner preference , bharat matrimonial bharatmatrimony