50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Turn on and off the flashlight.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Configure an application for debugging.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.tapcrowd.app.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
Displaying 3 of 15 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.0 released on July 22, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on February 22, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on November 26, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on November 16, 2012.
Users who installed this also installed