e-Answers to ALL your questions.
Looking for answers? Share your Dilemmas and the beautiful people of internet will give you their word of wisdom.
Or, you can just browse through the Dilemmas and vote at your will...
You enjoy Facebook or FML? this app is for you!
It is a front for the Dilemma social website and allows you to smoothly check, vote, rate and Dilemmas from your phone or tablet.
The Dilemma website can be found here: http://tonicturtle.com/dilemma
*NEW* a mobile version of the website is now available (at the same address).
In the works for the App:
- Edit / Delete your Dilemmas
- Favorites posters
- Favorite Categories
- Updated the look and feel to match that of the website
- removed a number of unused images to reduce the package file size (down to 300Kb)
- Added a Reputation point system. Each submitted (approved) Dilemma awards 10 points. Each vote on one of your Dilemmas awards 1 points. High or Low ratings of your Dilemmas can also affects reputation
- Added a Menu to see your Reputation points
- Reworked the submitting of new Dilemmas. An approval process has been put in place for users with a reputation lower than 50. Members with a reputation of 50 or more have their Dilemmas approved automatically and instantly.
- Dilemmas pending approval appear in red, and are only visible to their authors.
- Updated the help to reflect the changes.
- Added an App Menu, Click your phone Menu button to easily access it
- Added Help (from the menu)
- Added the possibility to only display the Dilemmas you haven't voted on yet
- Optimized some of the queries for faster results
- Synchronized sessions with the website version
- Fixed an issue where accessing the last page of dilemmas would sometimes cause a crash
- Improved handling of connection loss when voting or adding dilemmas
- Added the version number to the splash screen
- Fixed a lockup that sometimes happened on startup on slow connections
- Added a confirmation box avoid canceling a new poll when pressing the back button by mistake
- Updated splash screen and fonts
Tags: s dilemma