These days we can find open WiFi network almost at every restaurant, market place, shops and even great outdoors. With Easy4SQ you can select each WiFi connection you have saved and map it with a foursquare venue so that the next time you connect to that network, you automatically get checked in to the foursquare venue you chose. You don’t even have to pick up your phone out of your pocket if WiFi is on! It’s that easy!
The number of venues you can associate is only limited by the WiFi connections you have saved, in other words, unlimited, so you can auto check-in to as many places you want!
Various settings can be configured per each connection: enable/disable, get notified with/without vibrate, delay check-in, set visibility (private/public/social) or set a custom message.
You can view your entire history of automatic check-ins within the app, so that you never loose track of the foursquare venues you visited and where you got checked in automatically.
Note: The automatic check-in only happens the moment your phone connects to a WiFi network you have associated in the application. If you are making the configurations in the application while you have WiFi on you will get auto checked-in only after reconnecting to the same WiFi.
- New General settings screen. Some of the "per app settings" are moved here
- New option: check for duplicates on Foursquare - accounts for checkins made with other apps
- Better support for larger screens (landscape)
- Fixed an issue of duplicated checkins for new made connections
- Fixed an issue with the search on Edit checkin
See http://easy4sq.com/changelog/ for older changelog