Personal protection is based on the reduction of the response time to any type of threat you or your loved ones may face, so you must define a trusted contact network to watch out for each other. You'll receive alerts from within the App or by e-mail when there's an emergency situation with a member of this personal security net and will get access to context information about what happened, such as location history and audio.
Each person in this protection net has many features to detect and alert on risky situations:
- In the event of an emergency, there's an alert button for fast access to immediately sending a call for help to your peers.
- If you feel you may run into a situation that may prevent you from calling for help, there's also an option to prevent that by scheduling a timed alarm that will warn your contacts of that even if your phone gets turned off afterwards.
- In case you don't usually remember to watch out for your security you will also be able to define critical locations like your home and work so that an alarm will be automatically scheduled for you when you aproach these places. It should keep you safe from being caught by surprise.
Critical places you define, like home and work, may also be shared between select members of your security net. Instead of publishing your every move on the web just to let your loved ones who care for you know that you're safe, people you choose to will be warned when you left work or arrived at a friend's house you marked. Full access to your audio and exact location to track your phone's whereabouts will only be granted in the event of an emergency with you.
Try it now! All application functionality may be tried out for free for as long as you'd like. A free account grants you right to:
- Unlimited incident notifications;
- Unlimited locations to be monitored;
- Unlimited contacts allowed to see if you're at one of your places;
- 1 contact for you to get notified by sound when they arrived of left one of their places;
- Up to 5 minutes of audio recording to be heard by your contacts each time there's a possible emergency with you.
If you want to use it without limitation you need to get Premium access, from within the App. While you're Premium you will receive no Ads, get no limits for any features and may record audio for longer when something happens to you.
To learn more, visit:
Internet conectivity is required to share your information, send data in case of an emergency and receive notifications about what's going on with your contacts.
Please, do not download this app if you're on a Tablet.
Tags: alert5 safety app reviews, monban app, safety net.
We've re-written the "Monban is in trouble" notification almost from scratch. Now, the notification will present a button to take you to the screen you need to change a configuration, you may choose to disable it for a few hours, plus there will be no more notification lights for it.
Now there's a new feature that makes the service available over some public WiFis. Most networks should allow the service to work properly now.