Track and share your feelings with friends. Swap pictures and pintags (which are like badges) to give support and keep in touch - - Get a boost from the pintags you get back from friends.
Do you want a free app that can help you track and share your feelings in a fun, easy, quick and cool way?............We did - - so we made Feelings in a Flash that does just that!
As teenagers ourselves we wanted an app to help us track and share our feelings with our friends in a fun, quick and safe way even when we were not together. This app helps you to
* remember the good times (getting ready for parties, going out and going shopping)
* AND get support from friends in the sad times (stress, worries and misunderstandings)
*** Easy to check which of your friends have the app - and easy to share on Facebook. ***
Feelings in a Flash is designed to
* Help you keep in touch with friends and understand better why you feel the way you do by sharing when you feel good and when you feel sad.
* Make it easy to share photos of how you feel and photos of things that are making you happy or sad.
* Swap pintags with friends. Pintags are like badges and you can get them from friends or share them with friends if you want to wish them “Good Luck” or say “Sorry”.
****** Pintags that you can share with friends include ******
- Good Luck
- Thumbs Up
- Get Well
* Track your feelings as OFTEN as you like - 10 times a day or once a week
* THERE IS ALSO A *** REALLY *** SIMPLE TO USE PRIVACY SETTING IF YOU ONLY WANT TO TRACK YOUR OWN EMOTIONS ***** WITHOUT ***** SHARING WITH FRIENDS
* * * * * * THIS APP WAS DESIGNED BY TEENS, FOR TEENS! * * * * * *
* * * * * * IT IS A FUN FREE APP FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE!!!!! * * * * * *
Feelings in a Flash is really easy to use
1) Open up the app and slide the pendulum arrow from low to high or anywhere in between to show your mood!
2) Take a photo of what is making you feel the way you do
3) Write a comment about why you are feeling this way
4) Share it with your groups, individual friends or just yourself! WE FULLY INTEGRATE WITH ALL YOUR FACEBOOK FRIENDS !!
5) Look at your “ME” page where you can see your own posts in chronological order to track your feelings over time
6) Look at your “FRIENDS” pages - where you can see how your friends are feeling and why
7) Send a friend a PINTAG - Pintags are like badges and include, Sorry, Congrats, Hugs, Good Luck, Epic !, Get Well Soon, and Great.
8) Go to settings to personalise the app to your taste! Here you can change your fonts background, pendulum e.t.c.
9) Tell all your friends to get the app!
Feelings in a Flash tracks your feelings - good AND bad - and what triggers them so you can understand what causes you to feel the way you do.
About Apps for Good:
Apps for Good is the brainchild of non-profit organisation CDI Europe (part of the CDI global network), in partnership with Dell and supported by people and businesses in the tech and creative world including O2, ThomsonReuters and Ogilvy.
Through the Apps for Good Awards (AFGA2012), student teams from over 40 UK schools had the chance to win exclusive prizes.
This app won the ‘Well Being’ category sponsored by the Nominet Trust
About the Nominet Trust:
The internet enables us all to think radically differently, to stimulate new forms of collaboration and to mobilise new communities of interest to take action for social good. It offers us phenomenal opportunities to inspire the creativity and compassion of millions of users in addressing social needs.
Nominet Trust is spearheading the ways in which the internet can be used to stimulate positive social action at a grass-roots level
About the Developer:
Plant Plant is an independent game and app developer. It was founded in 2011 by Ian Masters as a home for innovative and original games, creative collaborations and a few bespoke client projects.
Tags: feelings in a flash zoe coleman , buzzerbuddiez , feelings in a flash