Fleeting Dream Recorder
1 - 5 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Set your alarm to wake up the next day. When the alarm goes off, you will be prompted to speak into your device's microphone and attempt to recall as many details about your dream as possible.
Think of the app as leaving a voice mail to yourself. Listen to a playlist of your dream recordings in reality. Over the course of time, you might discover a common occurrence or a pattern.
Prior to going to sleep, you might be able to program your mind to continue dreaming where you last left off if you can hear all the details from the last dream
Open Source: http://github.com/marklapasa/fleetingdreamrecorder
Open Source License: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
- Skipped v0.3
- Refactored existing Audio Players to share same base code
- Seek bar updating now works during playback
- Play next and previous track now works
- Display the time of the track; Display duration
- In the Recordings list, display the date of the recording in "Mon, Oct 18, 2013" format
- Initial release; basic alarm setting and playback of recordings