Flickr Image Search Free
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By T-Planning
- Create a new query which consists of search conditions: tags/freewords, tagmode, sort, upload date, taken date and geographical info.
- Search photos in Flickr with a query you created.
- Show the search results: thumbnail, title, description and the number of comments.
- Show a resizable image which you select from the search results.
- Bookmark an image to your photo folders.
- Fold/Unfold a query list.
- Save a query list automatically.
- Consist of the three main views: Photo Folders View, Thumbnail View and Image View.
- Create a photo folder.
- Save your photo folders automatically.
- Show thumbnails and their info: title, description, and the number of views.
- Mark selected photos as your favorite.
- Remove selected photos from your favorites.
- Show a resizable image and its info: owner name, title, desctiption, the number of views and the number of comments
- Show/Post photo comments.
- Download photos.
- Change the total design.
- Enable to see a title, a description and the number of comments in Search Result View.
- Toggle a grid/list view in Search Result View.
- Enable to use MapView to set a search area.
- Add search parameters: safe mode, latitude, longitude and radius
- Enable to fold/unfoled a query list.
- Slideshow bug fixed.
- This app is for you who want to search Flickr photos more precisely, to bookmark photos from search results and to manage those bookmarks.
- The app keeps each photo information not an image itself, so you don't have to worry about the device storage.
- Your photo folders only work with this app, and they're different from Sets in Flickr
- I strongly recommend that you use a slideshow like photo frames if you have a stand for a device.
- If you want to handle your Flickr photos, please use another app.
Any comments and feedback would be appreciated!!
- Image touch action bugs Fixed.
- slideshow bug fixed.
- Show a permission to use user's lcoation dialog before showing a mapview.